Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekly update...

009/365

010/365

011/365

012/365


013/365


014/365

015/365

016/365


009:  When it's the weekend, and we are both home, I like to have big, giant meals.  This is one of them. Crusty bread, local goat cheese, walnuts, left over lentil soup, brown rice, green salad, hemp seeds, and a homemade creamy almond salad dressing.

010:  We juice a lot at home.  Carrots, celery, apple, ginger, oranges, spinach, etc, etc, etc.  These carrots turned juicy.  Juicing is truly incredible and the health benefits are endless.

011:  @ Mother Earth's Deli - this is where David & I meet sometimes for lunch during the work week. It is right around the corner from his work and serves fresh organic food with lots of vegan and vegetarian options. This sandwich is a vegan BLT with sprouts and red onions added.  It is addicting.  I'm especially in love with the Fakin' Bakin' (smoked tempeh) and Vegenaise, which I mentioned in my last post.

012: A lazy snowy morning.  My french toast (that everyone always LOVES) topped with chopped banana and a side of Vermont maple syrup.   Sipping on super luscious dark chocolate hot coco with soy milk (my new addiction this cold, cold week)

013:  Veggie stir fry with just about every-kind-of-vegetable and tempeh!

014: At least 90% of the meals I make begins with these two wonderful foods.  Red onion and garlic, my personal favorites.

015:  Weekend breakfast with the man.  Local, free range eggs with organic yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes, spinach, red onion, basil, garlic sea salt, and ground pepper.

016:  My love.  24 blackout chocolate cupcakes in case.  On their way to a friend's baby shower.   Vegan cupcakes ARE taking over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment