Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello MARCH!!!!

061/365

060/365

I can hardly believe I'm into the third month of this project already!  Spring is just around the corner and you can feel it all around.  The temperature has been mild- in the 30's and 40's during the day.  Some rain, still a few flurries.  Still iced driveways and lots of snow.  But it's melting. And sure enough, just as the sun rises and sets, spring will come.  I look forward to that fresh green grass, the first bloom, baby animals everywhere in nature, bike riding, tee shirts, seasonal fruit... okay, I'm obviously getting a little ahead of myself here. : )
As for March...
There's also day light's savings in two weeks, St. Patrick's Day, and my love's 26th birthday to look forward this month.

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are the highlight of my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad! Thank you Beth!! <3 I enjoy taking them and looking for new and interesting things to shoot everyday!

    ReplyDelete