Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Forward!

072/365
Fly, baby, fly
You are Free


In half an hour, I took close to a hundred pictures in my backyard with my new camera.  It's in the low 40's, windy and cool, but spring is definitely in the air.  During this time, I saw baby chipmunks, blue jays, robins... all sorts of friendly creatures singing songs of joy.  The sun and the clouds are playing tricks with each other, one goes forward, the next follows.  There's snow still lingering, but the ground is turning into that wet, dank, muddy, fertile spring earth.  

Then later we walked on the reservoir.  The bald eagle flew right above us, soaring fast through the sky.  There were also a ton of seagulls out.  The ice is almost gone!  I love that misty mountain look: so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment