Friday, March 4, 2011

Every day we get closer and closer

063/365

062/365

Happy weekend ya'll! 


063:  My camera was dying as I took this.  Without fresh batteries, I snapped this quick shot. I still kind of like how it turned out.  This was on my way to work, so the sun was fresh and new.

062:  This was also a morning shot.  I spotted the bird perched on the branch and grabbed my camera.  :)  I took several pictures this day, and I just edited my post to change the picture.  I liked a few, it was hard to choose. But I love the shadow of the tree and the side shot of the little birdie.

Although I've been craving spring, I have to realize that it's still winter.  The temperatures have dropped and it's been quite chilly during the days still. There's frost on the car windshield most mornings.  Brrr!  Now it's supposed to rain all weekend and hopefully reach a high of 50 on Sunday!  Rain, do your magic, melt all that snow, and bless us with some green grass and wild flowers!  Sucks for people with leaky car roofs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment